The Perfect Manicure for a Job Interview
A big job interview is coming up and you’re feeling super confident. You have anticipated the questions they may ask and have prepared some great answers. You have the perfect interview outfit picked out, but what about your nails? Uh-Oh.
Here are some of manicure suggestions for your next interview:
- Go for a clean-cut look: a soft, rounded-square shape, short length and a nude or pink shade of polish.
- Aim for a short to medium length.
- Find the perfect natural shade of polish that complements your skin tone.
- Use a top coat to avoid chipping or tattered nails.
Here are some of our recommendations for nail polish colors that are perfectly suited for an interview:
- Essie French Affair- a pale pink with a cream finish
- Essie Van D’Go- a soft pink peach color
- Essie Ballet Slippers- a pale, milky pink
- Essie Naughty Nice- a sheer pink
- Essie Lady Like- a pale taupe lilac
- OPI Bubble Bath – a soft, sheer pinky nude
Michelle & Valerie